Mobile Catering & Exhibition Trailer Specialists
Catering Trailer Hire
Catering Trailer Hire
As our stock changes daily, please call for the latest availability of mobile catering trailers for hire
Mobile Catering Trailer Hire Terms and Conditions
- All hirers must provide two forms of personal identification (at least one to include a photograph) plus 2 utility bills for the named address at the start of the hire contract.
- The hirer must provide their trading and storage address and any changes to these details must be notified immediately to Excel Trailers Ltd
- Applications may be subject to a check by a licensed credit agency
- The driver who will be towing the vehicle must be in possession of a current driving licence that entitles them to tow a trailer and the tow vehicle must be adequate to tow a mobile catering trailer.
- The Hirer is to ensure that their insurance policy covers them for any third party liability whilst towing the mobile catering trailer
- The hirer is responsible for insuring the mobile catering trailer/catering business for Public, Products and Employers liability insurance and any of their own contents.
- The mobile catering trailer must not leave mainland Britain.
- You authorise Excel Trailers to use your credit/debit card to collect the deposit, rental payments and any extra charges due. You undertake to supply all relevant information needed in order to complete transactions.
- It is also agreed that any default in the rental may result in immediate repossession of the mobile catering trailer without prior notice.
- The mobile catering trailer must not be sub-let and shall remain the property of Excel Trailers Ltd. You must not give anyone any legal rights over the trailer.
- The mobile catering trailer must be returned in the condition it was hired to you in. You must not sell, rent or dispose of the trailer or any of its equipment
- Extra charges will apply if when the mobile catering trailer is returned, cleaning is necessary or equipment is missing. You must bring the mobile catering trailer back to the place we agreed, during the opening hours. One of our staff must see the mobile catering trailer to check that it is in good condition.
- Should you not bring the mobile catering trailer back on time, extra charges will apply at premium rates
- Before you bring back the mobile catering trailer you must check that you have not left any personal belongings in the mobile catering trailer, as we are not responsible for any items left behind.
- You must look after the mobile catering trailer and the keys to the mobile catering trailer. You must always lock the mobile catering trailer when you are not using it, and use any security device fitted to or supplied with the mobile catering trailer. You must always protect the mobile catering trailer against bad weather which can cause damage. You are responsible for any damage to the mobile catering trailer caused by hitting low-level objects, such as bridges or low branches etc.
- Should the mobile catering trailer be damaged as a result of accident, break-in or any other method, you will be held responsible and incur any charges accordingly.
- You must let us know as soon as you become aware of a fault with the mobile catering trailer. You must not let anyone work on the mobile catering trailer without our permission. If we do give you permission, we will only give you a refund if you have a validated receipt from a reputable company
- The hirer authorises Excel Trailers Ltd to enter the hirer’s premises where the mobile catering trailer is situated for the purpose of inspection, testing, replacing or repossessing the catering trailer in so far as Excel Trailers Ltd deems it necessary.
- You are responsible for all charges, even if you have asked someone else to be responsible for them.
- If you decide to cancel your reservation or do not arrive to collect your reserved mobile catering trailer on the day and at the time you have reserved it, the full charge will be payable.